Legal Informatics Specialist:
Dr. Gerd Grimberger
Barrister-at-Law, Transactional Lawyer IT/IP
Certified IT expert
Mother tongue: German, English
IT Supervisory Law
IT Risk Management
Dr. Gerd Grimberger is active nationwide as a speaker on topics in the field of IT contract law and digitization, with a focus on the following areas, among others:
current webinar module (see seminars for dates):
The creation of secure software:
The lifecycle of an application (Application Security Lifecycle), Toolbox (Supporting Tools), Quality Assurance,
Performing Deconstruction (End of Life), Cloud Outsourcing (Outsourced Software Development).
- American Association of Notaries (AAN)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Chartered Institute of IT - British Computer Society (BCS)
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEX)
- Commonwealth Lawyers Association (CLA)
- Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- European Circuit of the Bar (ECB)
- Honorary Society of the Inner Temple (HSIT)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Working Group on Information Technology (ARGE IT in the DAV)
- Working Group on International Commercial Law (ARGE IWR in the DAV)
- Working Group for In-house Counsel
(ARGE SYN in DAV)
- Working Group for Medical Law
(ARGE MDR in the DAV),
- Working Group for Social Law
(ARGE SozR in the DAV),
- Working Group for Banking and Capital Markets Law (within the DAV)
- Frankfurt Bar Association (FAV)
- Hamburg Bar Association (HAV)
- Social Association (VdK) Hesse-Thuringia e.V.
Dr. Gerd Grimberger is a partner in the law firm Kramer & Partner Rechtsanwälte.
He is a certified IT expert (EUC) and certified data protection officer (TÜV). At Kramer & Partner, he is your contact for questions concerning information law, IT supervisory law,
IT governance, IT risk management,
professional law, compliance and information security.
Since 2005, Dr. Gerd Grimberger has also worked as an expert in law-related fields. He was registered as a legal expert according to
§ 10 RDG at the OLG Frankfurt in 2017.
The Legal Executive from the United Kingdom has been admitted to the German Bar since 2020 and has already specialized in the field of "Digital Business" for several years. He successfully completed the 32nd course "Fachanwaltslehrgang IT-Recht" of the German Lawyers Academy (DAA).
He focuses on drafting sourcing contracts for various industries, contract negotiations, and related IT regulatory law or governance.
Dr. Gerd Grimberger supports selected medium-sized and larger companies
on a national and international level.
He is a certified TÜV trainer for ISO/IEC 20000 (IT service management) as well as ISO/IEC 27001 ff. (IT security management) and has been offering practice-oriented training in the area of information security, data protection and IT service management since 2005.
Various courses of study in economics (MBA), natural sciences (MSc), humanities (MA) and law (LLM) as well as advanced degrees (DSc) at the world's leading universities
(including Boston, Chicago, London, Vienna)
round off his profile.