Secure software creation
Registrations gladly directly to the following e-mail address
This Module 2.4 focuses on the question of how security vulnerabilities can be preemptively avoided already during software development.
We report from daily practice and show where pitfalls lurk in software development.
- The lifecycle of an application (Application Security Lifecycle)
- Toolbox (Supporting Tools)
- Create design and concept (Design & Concept)
- Software Development
- Quality Assurance (Quality Assurance)
- Implementation of a dismantling (end of life)
- Cloud outsourcing (outsourced software development and special requirements for cloud development)
Cost per participant
- 160,00 Euro (net)
If you have any questions, please contact our contact person Mrs. Gebauer by phone or by mail.
Special features of webinars, netiquette, interaction, privacy and the use of "Zoom
We use "Zoom" for the webinars. We ask that you turn on your device's camera if possible. Interaction: The moderator allows immediate or intermittent questions directly or from the chat, which are then presented and answered in the webinar. We take a 5 minute break every 50 minutes. Speakers will be available to answer questions after the conclusion of the event. If you need a confirmation of attendance, please register with a clear name and unlock the camera. You will receive the slides in advance on the day of the event after payment has been received.